5 WAYS TO WEAR YOUR BOYFRIEND'S JACK OF ALL TRADES T-SHIRTS 0
Thanks to Dana from Fashion Tag for this post!
LOVE OUR ROCK TEES BUT NOT SURE HOW TO WEAR 'EM? HERE ARE JUST 5 SUGGESTIONS.
5 WAYS TO WEAR YOUR BOYFRIEND'S ROCK N' ROLL T-SHIRTS:
- All Tomboy-ish look. Boyfriend jeans, or a pair of suit trousers that sit a bit slouchier on you, with sneakers or brogues, a blazer on top of your boyfriend tee and a messenger bag. It’s very French chic if you will, very designer-stylist minimal kinda look.
- Office sophisticated. A boyfriend t-shirt is perfect for office due to its loose cut. You tuck it in your high waist pencil skirt of your perfect pair of trousers with heels or ankle boots on and it’s quite the effortless professional look. Watch the t-shirt though.
- Casual cool. Think models off duty running around Paris or London to casting jobs or just to get coffee with their other model friends. Jeans, ankle boots and a cool t-shirt on top. Leather jacket, shades, and a big bag and it’s the dopest most effortless style ever.
- Hot rocknroll. Sexy high heels and rad t-shirt. Simple as that. This is perfect for evening paired with a mini skirt or a pair of skinnies. Or just the long t-shirt playing as a dress if you’re Rihanna par example.
- A touch of feminine coolness. This has nothing to do with what you pair the tee with but mostly HOW you actually wear it. The great part about a boyfriend t-shirt is its size, which plays up its versatility. So you can wear it long, or tucked it, or tied at your back or on the side to mimic a cropped top. It’s perfect actually. I do this all. the. time. Especially when I feel I’m getting lost in a too-big-t-shirt.
As you all know its not the first time I’m seen in boyfriend tees, nor is it the first time I’m wearing men t-shirts from Jack of All Trades. They do have a saying that “once you go jack you’ll never go back.” Seriously… it couldn’t be truer. I mean their pieces are – quality wise – to die for. The tees’ fabric is unbelievable – soft and just a bit stretchy – and the cut is fantastic. I am wearing all men t-shirts, in S, but they’ve got the best cut ever: they’re loose, but I don’t look homeless in them. Especially the Beatles T-shirt is a perfect fit.
Design wise – personally I am a sucker for slogan tees AND band tees. It’s like they do the talking and introduction for you. So the fact that I am wearing Beatles or Guns’n Roses is by no means a thing left to chance. Nothing I do or say is ever random.
Use code FASHIONTAG15 for 15% off our ROCK N ROLL Collection (Oct12-19, 2015)
Ant-Man & The Wasp Set for 2018 Release Date! 0
This just in, Marvel's Ant-Man will have a sequel, and it includes The Wasp! Get ready for 2018, because it's going to be a huge year for superhero movies. (The Flash, The Avengers, and Aquaman are all being released in that year too).
Ant-Man and the Wasp will hit theaters on July 6, 2018 with Paul Rudd and Evangeline Lilly returning to their roles from the original film. This title is super noteworthy because it’s the first time a Marvel film has been named after a female superhero. Big up to the ladies!
Get our ANT-MAN t-shirt here: http://www.jackofalltradesclothing.com/collections/men/products/ant-man-3d-logo
ZANE FIX, Guru of Jap Pop Art, Creates Limited Edition JOAT Collection! 0
If you haven’t yet heard of Zane Fix then fix your eyes on this. He is the ultimate authority in Japanese Pop Art. Brooklyn born, Zane Fix blends both the intensity and simplicity of Japanese woodblock prints with the pop sensibility of early and mid 20th century Western pop and commercial art.
His artwork is just as unique and eccentric as the man himself. You are going to be blown away by his original pieces that combine celebrity beautification with eastern and Japanese Kabuki traditions.
Zane has taken his creativity to the next level and created a special limited edition Zane Fix collection for Jack of All Trades. These super soft and comfortable tees are visual masterpieces, wearable works of art, that you need in your wardrobe.
Mr. Fix’s work has been showcased in numerous art galleries throughout New York like the famous Stray Kat Gallery, he has also been interviewed for top publications like New York Magazine, Interview Magazine, Time Out New York and many more.
Check out the entire Zane Fix Collection here: http://www.jackofalltradesclothing.com/collections/men/collections_zane-fix
Read more about Zane Fix and his Jap Pop Art creations here: http://www.jappopart.com/
Win A Nightwing Tee! 3
We will choose 3 winners!
- 1st place wins the Nightwing T-shirt + $50 to spend on our site
- 2nd place wins the Nightwing T-Shirt + $25 to spend on our site
- 3rd place wins the Nightwing T-shirt.
Gotham Season 2, Episode 2 – "Knock Knock" – Predictions 0
Hey Gotham fans, are you ready for more Jerome Valeska, the possible young Joker, this season? From the preview for tonight’s episode, “Knock Knock”, we predict chaos will ensue.
If you missed episode one, be reminded that six inmates broke out of Arkham with the help of, as viewers know, but the GCPD does not, Tabitha Galavan, and they are ready to wreak havoc on the city.
It is now up to Detective Jim Gordon, and new police commissioner Capt. Sarah Essen to find these villains and save Gotham from their terror.
This episode is bound to be intense, as Theo Galavan plots his next move with his band of misfits. Throughout the promo video, we can hear Valeska’s ultimate evil laugh, and him saying at the end “You ain’t seen nothing yet”, and we believe him!
Stay tuned for more Gotham predictions this season.
Need your Gotham wardrobe fix? Check out our Gotham collection here:
The Flash Season 2 Predictions 0
After a ground breaking Season 1, The Flash is back and better than ever for Season 2 on October 6th, 2015. If you've been following the news, you've heard the exciting announcements of some of our favorite heroes and villains coming from the comic book world, to the live action "Arrowverse".
The best thing we've seen so far is this EPIC Season 2 Trailer. Check it out below and then we'll break it down so we can all be prepared for the season premiere!
Ok, that was a lot to take in! But let's break it down:
1. Obviously The Flash is talking to a mystery person who wanted to kill him. And apparently, "Zoom" told him to. And if he did kill The Flash, he could go back to his time.
2. There's a crazy looking guy that seems to be moving as fast as our scarlet speedster.
3. Jay Garrick (The original Flash) makes his debut! And apparently has a lot of information about the mysterious "Zoom".
4. Cisco makes it clear that the whole team will know about the existence of other universes. (More speedsters! Yay!)
5. When Flash traveled through time in the Season 1 Finale, he created a portal for other people in those alternate universes to travel through. (Uh oh.)
6. Atom Smasher makes his debut. (I can't wait to see his growing powers in action!)
7. New love interest! A police woman named Patty Spivot! She seems super brave and is very easy on the eyes. (Go Barry!)
8. Detective Joe West gets his hands dirty and blasts the Atom Smasher with some type of explosive. (I bet Cisco made it.)
9. Captain Cold's sister keeps flirting with our boy Cisco, but he comes right back at her with a brag about his Nerf collection. (I would like to see that)
10. Central City loves The Flash! You can see they're celebrating "Flash Day". Are we a step closer to The Flash Museum?
11. The Flash gets a Bat-er-I mean, Flash signal!
12. The mystery guy who tried to kill The Flash in the beginning (could it be The Atom Smasher?) lets us know it's "Showtime".
And it really IS almost showtime! In about two weeks we'll be able to watch our favorite speedster back in action along with the Star Labs Team. I can't wait!
To get ready for the premiere, stock up on all of your favorite Flash shirts from Jack of All Trades! You can bet I'm ordering some right now and I'll be wearing one of the shirts as I watch the Season 2 Premiere of The Flash.
And stay tuned for more blogs about all things nerdy by Colin K. Bass. Thanks for reading!
This Day in Rock N' Roll History - Guns N' Roses Edition 0
September 17th, 2015 - This Day in Rock N' Roll History
On this day back in 1991, 24 years ago, Guns N' Roses simultaneously released over 4 million copies of Use Your Illusion I' and 'Use Your Illusion II' for retail sale, making it the largest ship-out in pop history in the US. WOW!
This is still such a classic double album with hits like November Rain, Civil War, Don't Cry, and You Could Be Mine.
Relive this moment with our Use Your Illusion GNR Tank Top:
Batman Eternal 7 - The End - The Incomplete Story 0
This is the final episode in Comicstorian's coverage of Batman Eternal. Find out what happens to Batman and Gotham, does it fall to the ground, or can Batman save the day?