Win A Free Tee For A Friend! 0
Why Buy A Tee, When You Can Win It For Free!
The holidays can get expensive, and we want to make it easier for you buy giving you the chance to win a free tee for a friend on your shopping list!
1) Post a pic of the tshirt (any one from our site) that you know your friend will love, on social media!
2) Tag them in the pic, and tag us (@joatclothing)!
Contest ends December 4, 2015. Winners will be announced on Sunday, December 6, 2015.
Captain America: Civil War Trailer 0
The world premiere of the Captain America: Civil War trailer just dropped down, and we are definitely excited for this film. It's always an epic adventure watching Cap and his Avenger colleagues team up to kick some ass and save the world!
What do you think? Will this be one of the best superhero films of 2016?
The Batmobiles of Cinema By Variant Comics 0
Check out Arris from Variant Comics discuss the Batman and his sweet rides, the Batmobiles.
Did we mention Arris is rockin' one of our limited edition Batman raglans?
Get your Vintage 1966 Batmobile raglan here: http://www.jackofalltradesclothing.com/products/batman-1966-tv-series-batmobile-logo-raglan
Fashion Essentials 0
At Jack of All Trades, it's not just the art that sets us apart. Our tees are made to perfection, using only USA Yarns of the softest quality. Not a fan of prints? We have the perfect t-shirt for you.
Watch our friend Cameron Cretney rock our Fashion Basics collection:
Top 8 Mustachioed Rock N' Roll Musicians 0
In honor of this month's Movember campaign, we have created a list of our favorite 8 mustachioed rock n' roll musicians. Rock n' roll is all about rebellion, and badass antics, and what better way to look like a total badass than rocking a thick stache!
Here is our list of the Top 8 Mustachioed Musicians, counting down from number 8 to the top spot:8. Keith Richards - The Rolling Stones
He doesn't always sport a mustache, but did go through a mustache exploration phase. We are not sure how we feel about this skinny 'stache, but leave it up to Keith to rock it with confidence.
7. Axl Rose - Guns N' Roses
It takes a real rocker with his own sense of style to grow out a handle bar mustache, and Axl somehow makes it look kinda cool. It's definitely a bold red fashion choice!
6. Jimi Hendrix
Jimi's mustache is almost as iconic as his music, as he rocked this look most of his short lived career. The man was a legend, and so were his afro, bandana, and facial hair!
5. John Lennon, George Harrison, Ringo Starr, Paul McCartney - The Beatles
The Beatles were known for their hairstyles, and ever-changing style. They were music legends, and fashion icons. Although all four Beatles rocked the 'stache for the Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band album cover, Paul shaved off his facial hair shortly after, a look we find suited him much better.
4. Anthony Kiedis - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Anthony seems as ageless as the Chili Peppers music. His new mustache sprouted a few years ago, and the 50 year old rocker took fans by storm. Fans either loved the 'stache or hated it, and have even gone so far as to create an entire Tumblr account dedicated to Kiedis' facial hair.
3. Jim Morrison - The Doors
Oh Jim! In his early years, The Doors frontman had the skinny, shaggy hair, clean shaven look down. That look changed in the last few years of his life, where he grew a full on mustache and thick beard. It was a radical transformation, however, with Jim's eccentric character, it came as no real surprise.
2. Tommy Iommi, Geezer Butler, Bill Ward - Black Sabbath
3 out of the 4 original Black Sabbath members all rocked a mustache at some point. Leave it up to frontman Ozzy Osbourne to rebel and leave his face clean shaven, although, we don't think a mustache would have suited the Prince of Darkness quite like it did the other Sabbath members.
1. Freddie Mercury - Queen
As the eccentric, rock male diva and lead singer of Queen, Freddie upheld his reputation as having one of the most recognizable voices in music and as a King of Concerts. He was a style and music icon, and we are not sure if he was ever seen without that awesome 'stache. Freddie definitely deserves the #1 spot on our list of mustachioed musicians.
Did we leave any one out? Would you change the order of our list?
Feeling inspired and ready to rock? Check out our entire selection of rock n' roll tees and sport our tee with your Movember mustached look!
- Alexa Azran
- Tags: anthony kiedis mustache axl rose mustache Black sabbath mustache freddie mercury mustache jack of all trades Jack of all trades clothing jim morrison mustache jimi hendrix mustache keith richards mustache Movember mustache mustached musicians mustaches mustachioed musicians rock n roll rock n roll mustaches the beatles mustaches
Superhero Movies We Can't Wait To See in 2016! 0
2016 is going to be an exciting year for DC fans with the release of Suicide Squad and Batman Vs Superman: Dawn of Justice.
Marvel has recently been dominating the movie market in regards to superheroes. Avengers: Age of Ultron, Ant-Man and Fantastic Four were all 2015 releases whilst DC released nothing into theaters.
Fox’s TV series Gotham has created some buzz around the DC universe in absence of any films but it has left fans wanting something more true to the original Batman story.
The trailer to Suicide Squad was leaked online before Warner Brothers were able to officially release it, forcing them in the end to do an early screening. The new Suicide Squad includes popular characters Harley Quinn, Deadshot, Boomerang, Enchantress, Killer Croc, Slipknot and El DIabolo incarcerated in Belle-Reve Prison. Amanda Waller creates a government task force using the supervillains in exchange for time off their sentences.
Jared Leto will star as The Joker in this movie, following on from Heath Ledger’s appearance in the Dark Knight rises. Ledger’s appearance in this film was highly acclaimed by critics and fans alike and is still going on to inspire many.
Ledger’s appearance in this film was highly acclaimed by critics and fans alike and is still going on to inspire the likes of Royal Vegas Casino to create slots themed on the story arc. Sites likes Royal Vegas Casino have done much to aid the movie industry in increasing the exposure of their films through many branded games featuring the likes of The Terminator, Hellboy and Jurassic Park.
Let's see what how Leto's interpretation of the character plays out. He embodied the Joker completely during filming, even going so far as to pull heinous pranks on cast mates. Can he pull off The Joker the way fans want to see the Joker?
The Gotham TV series recently starred a new Joker character called Jerome but killed him off in the latest episode, The Last Laugh. There is speculation that he was killed off to protect Jared Leto’s Joker character, yet there remains much intrigue upon the effect that Warner Brother’s new interpretation of the character will have on fans.
The Batman Vs Superman: Dawn of Justice release has been overshadowed somewhat by the Suicide Squad hype however, and it shouldn’t be overlooked. In the movie, Batman travels to Metropolis to fight Superman, fearing what damage he may cause if left to his own devices. There are rumours that Batman has been keeping a book on all the superheroes' weaknesses in order to gain the upper hand if he ever needed to fight them. Batman and Superman have had many fights in the comic series, the conclusion is that neither one of them will ever win against the other. It will be interesting to see if there is a true winner at the end of this movie or if the two will draw as usual. Who do you predict will come out on top, Batman or Superman?
And one further DC film that many fans will be looking forward to is the highly-anticipated Wonder Woman movie that is due for release in summer 2017. This will see the in-demand Gal Gadot starring as the warrior princess who'll supply a long overdue dose of feminine action to the male-dominated superhero scene. And with the acclaimed director Patty Jenkins at the helm, it looks like it could deliver DC Comics with the cinematic hit needed to really take on the dominance of Marvel Comics.
We can't wait for all these movies!
In the meantime, check out our awesome Superhero collection of tees, tanks, raglans, and hoodies!
- Alexa Azran
- Tags: batman v superman ben affleck boomerang clark kent dawn of justice DC DC MOVIES DC Universe deadshot el diablo enchantress gal gadot gotham harley quinn heath ledger jack of all trades Jack of all trades clothing jared leto killer croc slipknot suicide squad supehero Superhero movies 2016 the joker wonder woman
5 WAYS TO WEAR YOUR BOYFRIEND'S JACK OF ALL TRADES T-SHIRTS 0
Thanks to Dana from Fashion Tag for this post!
LOVE OUR ROCK TEES BUT NOT SURE HOW TO WEAR 'EM? HERE ARE JUST 5 SUGGESTIONS.
5 WAYS TO WEAR YOUR BOYFRIEND'S ROCK N' ROLL T-SHIRTS:
- All Tomboy-ish look. Boyfriend jeans, or a pair of suit trousers that sit a bit slouchier on you, with sneakers or brogues, a blazer on top of your boyfriend tee and a messenger bag. It’s very French chic if you will, very designer-stylist minimal kinda look.
- Office sophisticated. A boyfriend t-shirt is perfect for office due to its loose cut. You tuck it in your high waist pencil skirt of your perfect pair of trousers with heels or ankle boots on and it’s quite the effortless professional look. Watch the t-shirt though.
- Casual cool. Think models off duty running around Paris or London to casting jobs or just to get coffee with their other model friends. Jeans, ankle boots and a cool t-shirt on top. Leather jacket, shades, and a big bag and it’s the dopest most effortless style ever.
- Hot rocknroll. Sexy high heels and rad t-shirt. Simple as that. This is perfect for evening paired with a mini skirt or a pair of skinnies. Or just the long t-shirt playing as a dress if you’re Rihanna par example.
- A touch of feminine coolness. This has nothing to do with what you pair the tee with but mostly HOW you actually wear it. The great part about a boyfriend t-shirt is its size, which plays up its versatility. So you can wear it long, or tucked it, or tied at your back or on the side to mimic a cropped top. It’s perfect actually. I do this all. the. time. Especially when I feel I’m getting lost in a too-big-t-shirt.
As you all know its not the first time I’m seen in boyfriend tees, nor is it the first time I’m wearing men t-shirts from Jack of All Trades. They do have a saying that “once you go jack you’ll never go back.” Seriously… it couldn’t be truer. I mean their pieces are – quality wise – to die for. The tees’ fabric is unbelievable – soft and just a bit stretchy – and the cut is fantastic. I am wearing all men t-shirts, in S, but they’ve got the best cut ever: they’re loose, but I don’t look homeless in them. Especially the Beatles T-shirt is a perfect fit.
Design wise – personally I am a sucker for slogan tees AND band tees. It’s like they do the talking and introduction for you. So the fact that I am wearing Beatles or Guns’n Roses is by no means a thing left to chance. Nothing I do or say is ever random.
Use code FASHIONTAG15 for 15% off our ROCK N ROLL Collection (Oct12-19, 2015)
Ant-Man & The Wasp Set for 2018 Release Date! 0
This just in, Marvel's Ant-Man will have a sequel, and it includes The Wasp! Get ready for 2018, because it's going to be a huge year for superhero movies. (The Flash, The Avengers, and Aquaman are all being released in that year too).
Ant-Man and the Wasp will hit theaters on July 6, 2018 with Paul Rudd and Evangeline Lilly returning to their roles from the original film. This title is super noteworthy because it’s the first time a Marvel film has been named after a female superhero. Big up to the ladies!
Get our ANT-MAN t-shirt here: http://www.jackofalltradesclothing.com/collections/men/products/ant-man-3d-logo