5 WAYS TO WEAR YOUR BOYFRIEND'S JACK OF ALL TRADES T-SHIRTS 0
Thanks to Dana from Fashion Tag for this post!
LOVE OUR ROCK TEES BUT NOT SURE HOW TO WEAR 'EM? HERE ARE JUST 5 SUGGESTIONS.
5 WAYS TO WEAR YOUR BOYFRIEND'S ROCK N' ROLL T-SHIRTS:
- All Tomboy-ish look. Boyfriend jeans, or a pair of suit trousers that sit a bit slouchier on you, with sneakers or brogues, a blazer on top of your boyfriend tee and a messenger bag. It’s very French chic if you will, very designer-stylist minimal kinda look.
- Office sophisticated. A boyfriend t-shirt is perfect for office due to its loose cut. You tuck it in your high waist pencil skirt of your perfect pair of trousers with heels or ankle boots on and it’s quite the effortless professional look. Watch the t-shirt though.
- Casual cool. Think models off duty running around Paris or London to casting jobs or just to get coffee with their other model friends. Jeans, ankle boots and a cool t-shirt on top. Leather jacket, shades, and a big bag and it’s the dopest most effortless style ever.
- Hot rocknroll. Sexy high heels and rad t-shirt. Simple as that. This is perfect for evening paired with a mini skirt or a pair of skinnies. Or just the long t-shirt playing as a dress if you’re Rihanna par example.
- A touch of feminine coolness. This has nothing to do with what you pair the tee with but mostly HOW you actually wear it. The great part about a boyfriend t-shirt is its size, which plays up its versatility. So you can wear it long, or tucked it, or tied at your back or on the side to mimic a cropped top. It’s perfect actually. I do this all. the. time. Especially when I feel I’m getting lost in a too-big-t-shirt.
As you all know its not the first time I’m seen in boyfriend tees, nor is it the first time I’m wearing men t-shirts from Jack of All Trades. They do have a saying that “once you go jack you’ll never go back.” Seriously… it couldn’t be truer. I mean their pieces are – quality wise – to die for. The tees’ fabric is unbelievable – soft and just a bit stretchy – and the cut is fantastic. I am wearing all men t-shirts, in S, but they’ve got the best cut ever: they’re loose, but I don’t look homeless in them. Especially the Beatles T-shirt is a perfect fit.
Design wise – personally I am a sucker for slogan tees AND band tees. It’s like they do the talking and introduction for you. So the fact that I am wearing Beatles or Guns’n Roses is by no means a thing left to chance. Nothing I do or say is ever random.
Use code FASHIONTAG15 for 15% off our ROCK N ROLL Collection (Oct12-19, 2015)
Rock Your Boyfriend's Tee! 0
Thank you to Dana from Fashion Tag for the article below!
Jimi playing in my ears. Jack of All Trades Tee hanging off my back. Voodoo Child by my side. My wild ways never tamed and always getting me into trouble… just an ordinary day in my deranged beautiful world. And if you count my talented photographer girl by my side, shooting for one of my favourite brands these days – Jack of All Trades – I’ll tell you this, it don’t get no better.
Those who know me know that I’m anything but in-between, hence my girly days some days, or my Tom-boy’ish outfits another, my rocknroll heart and my hip hop songs. My tats, red lips, hawt heels. I’m not only guilty for doing all this all-over-the-place shit, but also for occasionally stealing some key pieces from my man’s wardrobe. Like hello! men inspired looks and boyfriend tees styles.
Well, my beautiful readers… starting with today I no longer have to resort to such petty fashion schemes. I gots myself my own boyfriend Tee, courtesy of Jack of All Trades, and it’s fucking fabulous. It’s got Jimi on it, with his Voodoo Child song, it’s got the most amazing fabric I have ever laid hands on in a T-shirt, it’s got a V-cut neck which I absolutely adore in boyfriend tees because I feel like it balances out the masculine-feminine thing. Being still a man T-shirt it’s oversized, but not too much, as I got it in a size S, so it’s loose, but you wouldn’t say I stole it from a man twice my size.
And TRUST ME but if this tee style or print is not right down your street, you will definitely find something in their shop staring right back at you and begging you to take them home: T-shirts, bags, gift cards, hats, tank tops. You name it, that have it for both girls and boys.
See for yourself right here – Jack of All Trades SHOP
And just because every now and then I’m this lucky bitch I had to flaunt it: the amazing team over at jack of All Trades not only gifted me with my #1 current sartorial obsession in my closet – my Jimi Tee – but with a Jack of All Trades backpack and a sign with their logo on it, which will totally go on my office wall soon.
The backpack is a very simple basic fabric style, with their amazing bold print and logo on it, and ever since I got it I take it with me whenever I’m shooting for a style post because it fits my shoes inside, my tops, jeans and whatever pieces I’m taking with me along one day. It’s perfect. Not too big, easy to carry, fits a whole lot of my fashion crap inside and can be worn as a backpack or a bag hanging off one shoulder.
In case doubts are still hovering over you… make them go away please. The team over at Jack of All Trades has probably one of the coolest and most diverse collection of pop-culture, superhero, rocknroll pieces. AMAZINGquality fabric, fast shipping. Great quality-price ratio.
It’s the little bit of art you choose to wear on your back, and it’s brilliant. A self expression. A dope way to show a pice of yourself to the world.
What I love about MY JIMI tee is its versatility, and this stands true for a lot of their pieces, which have this effortless chic rocknroll quality to them, and this makes it easy to mix and match with any looks, and any sartorial moods that might strike you one day. Think celebrity airport styles, or sophisticated fashion editor sitting front row at New York Fashion Week, too busy to bother with a posh dress, so a cool tee from Jack of All Trades, heels, and a blazer is basically the ticket to effortless sophistication.
As you can very well tell from the pics, I wore mine with boyfriend-style leather shorts, my fave statement necklace, and a basic pair of classic heels, just to balance the boyfriend-oversized silhouette. This, plus the sun in my eyes – hence the shades at all times – plus my secret weapon – aka my talented beautiful photographer girl – and we made it a quite an afternoon and later an evening of drinks by the river chatting like headless chickens cause we haven’t seen each other in ages. Actually in a week. But who’s counting.
Ahhhh, I probably exhausted you with my endless rant, so I’ll just stop, and leave the pics below and the links to shop the looks and other pieces at the end of the post. Enjoy.