Thanks to Dana from Fashion Tag for this post!
LOVE OUR ROCK TEES BUT NOT SURE HOW TO WEAR 'EM? HERE ARE JUST 5 SUGGESTIONS.
5 WAYS TO WEAR YOUR BOYFRIEND'S ROCK N' ROLL T-SHIRTS:
- All Tomboy-ish look. Boyfriend jeans, or a pair of suit trousers that sit a bit slouchier on you, with sneakers or brogues, a blazer on top of your boyfriend tee and a messenger bag. It’s very French chic if you will, very designer-stylist minimal kinda look.
- Office sophisticated. A boyfriend t-shirt is perfect for office due to its loose cut. You tuck it in your high waist pencil skirt of your perfect pair of trousers with heels or ankle boots on and it’s quite the effortless professional look. Watch the t-shirt though.
- Casual cool. Think models off duty running around Paris or London to casting jobs or just to get coffee with their other model friends. Jeans, ankle boots and a cool t-shirt on top. Leather jacket, shades, and a big bag and it’s the dopest most effortless style ever.
- Hot rocknroll. Sexy high heels and rad t-shirt. Simple as that. This is perfect for evening paired with a mini skirt or a pair of skinnies. Or just the long t-shirt playing as a dress if you’re Rihanna par example.
- A touch of feminine coolness. This has nothing to do with what you pair the tee with but mostly HOW you actually wear it. The great part about a boyfriend t-shirt is its size, which plays up its versatility. So you can wear it long, or tucked it, or tied at your back or on the side to mimic a cropped top. It’s perfect actually. I do this all. the. time. Especially when I feel I’m getting lost in a too-big-t-shirt.
As you all know its not the first time I’m seen in boyfriend tees, nor is it the first time I’m wearing men t-shirts from Jack of All Trades. They do have a saying that “once you go jack you’ll never go back.” Seriously… it couldn’t be truer. I mean their pieces are – quality wise – to die for. The tees’ fabric is unbelievable – soft and just a bit stretchy – and the cut is fantastic. I am wearing all men t-shirts, in S, but they’ve got the best cut ever: they’re loose, but I don’t look homeless in them. Especially the Beatles T-shirt is a perfect fit.
Design wise – personally I am a sucker for slogan tees AND band tees. It’s like they do the talking and introduction for you. So the fact that I am wearing Beatles or Guns’n Roses is by no means a thing left to chance. Nothing I do or say is ever random.
Use code FASHIONTAG15 for 15% off our ROCK N ROLL Collection (Oct12-19, 2015)